Michael and Lucien are back to examine the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential Election. As Donald Trump defeats Hillary Clinton, horrifying the world and sending the US into four years of unpredictable political chaos, we take a brief look at how the election ended this way. Stay tuned for a more comprehensive overview in the coming days.
Lucien and Michael are joined by guest Barra Convery for a roundup of the latest US Election news.
– Trump boasts about sexually assaulting women in a leaked audio recording.
– Mike Pence and Tim Kaine face off in an unremarkable VP debate.
– Clinton and Trump’s second Presidential Debate is significantly more exciting. Ken Bone is a breakout star (with a scandal!).
– 23 days until Election Day. Prepare for some fantastic coverage of the campaign’s final weeks!
Lucien and Michael are back with another US Election special update!
– We’re joined by Shane Kelly to analyse the first Presidential Debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
– Donald sniffles and tells a lot of lies, while Hillary performs a funky shoulder-shimmy.
– Donald’s late-night tweeting is getting worse. Can’t his kids arrange an intervention?
– Tim Kaine and Mike Pence will go head-to-head in this week’s Vice Presidential Debate. We’re not that excited…
– Alec Baldwin makes his SNL debut as Trump… and it’s hilarious.
– We review the second episode of ABC’s “Designated Survivor”.
Tune in soon for more great Election coverage from The 99%!
Lucien and Michael host a special podcast providing an update on the US Election in our absence from weekly episodes.
– US citizen/unregistered voter Darragh joins us to discuss the current state of the campaign.
– Hillary got pneumonia and collapsed on 9/11… but she got over it.
– George HW Bush says he’ll vote for Hillary.
– Joss Whedon directs an anti-Trump PSA featuring a ton of famous faces.
– Lucien reveals his Halloween costume idea.
– We recommend the new TV show “Designated Survivor”, starring Kiefer Sutherland. Now available on Netflix IE.
We’ll be back soon with more Election coverage. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news.