Michael and Lucien are back with another episode of The 99%, the podcast which can now legally drink in America!
– Ireland is hit with Hurricane Ophelia. We survived.
– Lu talks about his encounter with a Clinton, and we both discuss meeting a broadcasting icon.
– Insects are in serious danger, and nobody’s talking about it.
– Nielsen claim they can measure Netflix viewership, but was Ozark really the biggest show of the summer?
– Low Stakes Serial: Dan Brown offends the Irish!!!
– Rubio and Jeb merch is being sold off. Get your Guac Bowle now!
– President Higgins’ second term: What do the people think?
Check out Lu’s new podcast, Where’s The Damn Sequel?!, available now, and follow The 99% on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher, and leave a review!